;

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Woohoo and welcome

First post! Hi and welcome to my blog. First of all, this blog is a combination of two things - my old, old website CherryTank Machine and my old, old blog PinkTank.

CherryTank Machine was more of a web design experiment than an actual website. I was teaching myself CSS at the time and the writings were mostly put there as filler. PinkTank was a blog for a web design class and that blog ended when I took my final and passed the class.

So a year has passed and I realized I haven't been writing nearly as much as I used to, so I decided to start another blog. Now the first 20 posts or so are gonna be reposts from CherryTank Machine/PinkTank (just a warning). These will be labeled as OLD to convey that they are, well, quite old. I'm trying to compile all my writings in one place, you see.

OK, that's all for now.

No comments: